• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many hours sleep do you have?

Generally I try to get about 6 hours of sleep so I can function but lately i've been getting around 4-5 maximum. When I can I will sneak in 8 hours on the weekend

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I replied to this thread earlier but it is actually funny I had a talk with my social worker about this yesterday. She was surprised that I do need a lot of sleep. In fact I do. If I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, I'm getting extremely moody and start to bite peoples heads off. it's weird because I used to be without much sleep for a long time. Must be the price of getting older I'm afraid :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I replied to this thread earlier but it is actually funny I had a talk with my social worker about this yesterday. She was surprised that I do need a lot of sleep. In fact I do. If I don't get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, I'm getting extremely moody and start to bite peoples heads off. it's weird because I used to be without much sleep for a long time. Must be the price of getting older I'm afraid :P

Funny i think i've become the reverse of this too much sleep and i started getting angry for no reason and highly irritating. This is over 7 hours of sleep yet if i sleep for 6 hours i'm fine and if i sleep for 9 hours i'm fine. Just can't sleep for 7-8 hours.......... I'm am so weird. Currently sleep at midnight college nights and wake at 6:30 My weekends is more like 2:00AM sleep then waking up around 8

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Funny i think i've become the reverse of this too much sleep and i started getting angry for no reason and highly irritating. This is over 7 hours of sleep yet if i sleep for 6 hours i'm fine and if i sleep for 9 hours i'm fine. Just can't sleep for 7-8 hours.......... I'm am so weird. Currently sleep at midnight college nights and wake at 6:30 My weekends is more like 2:00AM sleep then waking up around 8
I told you we're twinnies ;) That's possible. Your body must be used to a certain time of sleep. There are no inbetweens :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I told you we're twinnies ;) That's possible. Your body must be used to a certain time of sleep. There are no inbetweens :P

Well that's likely true Vanessa :P, but yea i spent years sleeping for a specific time during high school and now it's muscle memory, though i will say if i've slept for say 10-12 hours the next night my sleep is cut incredibly short, maybe 4 hours split in half due to some horrendous nightmares.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well that's likely true Vanessa :P, but yea i spent years sleeping for a specific time during high school and now it's muscle memory, though i will say if i've slept for say 10-12 hours the next night my sleep is cut incredibly short, maybe 4 hours split in half due to some horrendous nightmares.
Oh man, nightmares can really become a huge issue. I used to have sleeping problems myself but after my first visite to the states in 2006 this changed. Maybe it was the so called jetlag. But ever since I sleep better. I just need my 7 hours or longer. If I get less hours of sleep I start to get restless and annoying to other people. But nightmares is never a good thing!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh man, nightmares can really become a huge issue. I used to have sleeping problems myself but after my first visite to the states in 2006 this changed. Maybe it was the so called jetlag. But ever since I sleep better. I just need my 7 hours or longer. If I get less hours of sleep I start to get restless and annoying to other people. But nightmares is never a good thing!

Okay i'm starting to think you and i are the opposites of one another Vanessa, Mainly due to the fact i am restless and annoying if i do sleep 7 hours and i sleep beyond that god help everyone :P

But no Nightmares aren't i do believe they are our subconscious showing us where we went wrong or a warning to events

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom