• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Hours of Gameplay in ST?

S

sizor

How many estimated hours of gameplay does this game offer for a normal playthrough. Not looking for 100% completion or whatever; just an average/standard.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well PH had about 15 hours so ST should be a little more. I completed most of the game in one day which took about 8 hours. But that was only to the Fire Temple. After that, you would have to go to the Tower of Spirits, fight Byrne and go get the Bow of Light. I'd say about 14-16 hours.

T

TMMay

If you kept on playing without stopping, I would say about 12-13 hours. But I had to keep stopping because of school and such, so I am not sure. This is just my guess.

CZG

ALttP takes three and a half hour to finish 100%...
That game was (is) very well worth it.

ST is worth buying too!

Rough guess:
(14-15 hours to blast through. Get the story done, together with some quick and easy sidequests. I haven't beaten ST 100% yet, but I think I got a good portion done and I'm playing it for months, so problably more than 50 hours in total ?)
Honestly, if a game doesn't keep track of this in the gamefile, I have no idea how much I played it.

M

~Midna~

well I think that would have to depend on if you can keep sitting there and playing none stop and if you don't happen to get stuck anywhere.... sorry but I don't even have a real estimate on that one.

C

Carben

About a estimated 12 hours or so. If you know what you are doing and go straight forward into the dungeons and what not, around 12-13 hours as said before. Then again if you are the type who gets lost pretty easily and gets curious over specific areas then a little bit more than the average time.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Depends.

If PH, my average would be 7 hours, maybe 6 tops. I memorized the game so much I can rush through it nonstop. Though It won't be a 100 percent run through. If it is a hundred percent, maybe two to five days. Because of the fishing and finding all pieces of ship parts

If ST, 17 hours to complete it. I had a hard time with those Dark trains roaming the tracks, That kept me on edge and excited so much I tend to dilly-dally.
If a 100 percent game, a week.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
ALttP takes three and a half hour to finish 100%...

You know, I've heard this kind of thing, but I STILL don't believe it.

It took me at least 25 hours to beat the game.

If you were to actually play ALttP in 3 and a half hours, and you didn't count having to walk around Hyrule, you'd still have 17.5 minutes per dungeon.

This leaves no time for any dawdling, and I, personally, enjoy looking around at everything in the game.

I remember some fool said that he could beat the game in 5 minutes. :xd:

So, I'd say that the average game time would be at least 15 hours.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
PH took me like a week (but with several breaks and sleep of course) so I guess in total like 25 hours? TP took me 48 hours in total. And now it takes me less than 20 hours. ST like 20 hours?

F

flaregamer82253

Thats tough. I am too bad at the dark realm that I diez a LOT but I would say 10 hours if you don't want the force gems, rabbits or heart containers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom