• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Hours Do You Sleep a Night?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmm... I used to fall asleep at 10 on weekdays and wake up at 6. So 8 hours of sleep.
But now I love staying awake talking to him :3 So I end up falling asleep at around 12 to 1. Giving me 6-5 hours of sleep, but I don't mind :3 I usually rest when I come home xD
A month ago, when things were rough, sleeping at 3 wasn't unusual. So I ended up with 3 hours of sleep, but rested longer when I came home.

On weekends, it used to be the usual sleeping at 10 and waking up at 10, giving me 12 hours of sleep :>
Now, I stay awake for as late as I can (usually 12 to 1) and waking up at 10. So 9-10 hours of sleep :P

キラ

Yo!
I get around 8-9 hours of sleep a lot, but I somtimes only get around 5 hours on certain days when I have to work. But I can survive just fine on 5 hours of sleep and even stay up late that night. I've done it many times before. :sweat:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I would LIKE to get as much sleep as I want every night, but I only get around seven most of the time. On weekends, I get eight or nine, but sometimes I sleep for like, eleven hours when I'm REALLY tired.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Typically 8 hours. Sometimes 7 and a half, cause I am a thug like that. Who cares if 8 hours is recommended, I do what I want..sometimes. Only sometimes.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Depends how many times I wake up screaming in a cold sweat at the thought of ZD violating me and taking my innocence with all of the weird characters floating about.

I laughed so hard.
------
I typically get between 6-9 hours (6 on school nights, 9 on weekends) unless I'm up doing anything time consuming. Douching my vag or playing League of Legends typically takes up two hours apiece.

キラ

Yo!
I typically get between 6-9 hours (6 on school nights, 9 on weekends) unless I'm up doing anything time consuming. Douching my vag or playing League of Legends typically takes up two hours apiece.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Ahahaha! :lol:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Really really depends. I love sleep, sleep is brilliant, so if I get my way and there's nothing going on then 12 hours isn't so far-fetched. :P But it's usually either a lot or very little I find, there's rarely any middle ground. 12 hours, or 4 hours. Stuff always gets in the way, or nothing does. I can be asleep and the boyfriend won't wake me when he gets into bed. And then other nights he always wakes me, and then wants to do stuff. Like TALK! "Ez, you awake?" "I AM ****ING NOW, ******!!" And then because of my work schedule I have a horrible habit of ending late to then have a morning shift, which is infuriating. But the pay's good, so, can't complain.

So, there's no average to give. Totally random. :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I usually get around 6 hours of sleep each night. Even though I wake up slightly later on weekends compared to the rest of the week, it doesn't seem to really fluctuate.

Big Octo

=^)
Usually 5-7. I could easily sleep more, but I like to use up the time I could be using to sleep to do other things, sometimes meaningful, other times pointless. Mostly the latter.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I usually go to bed around 12:30 every night, though that can vary on weekends. That said, I always end up waking up at around 8:30 or 9:30. So, usually it's 8 hours (not counting going back to sleep for a while, which I always do if I wake up before my alarm or on weekends). I would really prefer to get around 10 hours of sleep each night, because I feel much more well-rested when I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom