• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Long Did It Take You...?

I pretty much gave up after my 3rd try. I couldn't figure out how to hit demise without hitting his electrosword. That's when I went back to the bazaar for a guardian potion and potion extending badge. And it worked. Invincibility ftw. I'm able to beat him without using the potion now

it took me 2, but the first time i only had a few hearts cause of the battle b4, but second time i did it with 5 or so hearts left and didnt use a potion

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I SHOULD have beat it on my first try... but I had two friends in the room with me, and I was talking to them, distracted... so I died. The problem with this is that I still had two Heart Potions ++ in my inventory, so if I'd just been paying attention and drank one of them, I think I could have totally pwned Demise. XD

i tried to beat him right after the boss before him, i died quite vigorously :( but after a potion to help me i defeated him with ease!

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
I did it on the first try (although I used a guardian potion + with a potion medal) so it was sort of cheating...

S

SirStabby

It actually only took me two tries. The first time I failed because I went to try the lightning thing, but couldn't get it to work (at which point I was like, what, he can do it but I can't?!) >.< but the second time I did it and it actually hit him, after which I found it fairly easy, although both times, I needed at least 2 of my fairies.

lotrfanatic

ChronoPhoenix
It took me like 2 tries until i found out a pattern. The pattern is with his triple strike: you block,attack,block,attack,block,spin attack

He went down fairly easily after that

I did it on the first try. Took a lot of figuring out, though. Did a lot of dodging during the fight trying to figure out what was what.

My first playtrough I needed several times, but when I started Hero Mode, I just needed 1 time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom