• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How late is too late?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Something that's always bugged me is how fast the Christmas season seems to shut down on the 26th. Part of the reason I like to start so late is so that I can enjoy the season without burn out through New Year's. What about y'all? How soon do you take it all down?

Well the Christmas season lasts until he Epiphany on January 6th--you know, the 12 days of Christmas. So keeping the festive decorations up through then seems fine. But, it's less a schedule in our household and more just when we're able to put them away.

But I plan to keep my Christmas avatar up til the 6th (as I have in the past) so if I had control of the decorating schedule, I'd base it around that.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
We generally leave it up until early January or whenever we feel like taking it down really. There is no particular rush but nor is there any family tradition to keep everything up until any certain time either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom