• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Ghirahim Turns into the "Anti-Master Sword"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
In the recent weeks of Skyward Sword Theroies and many spoilers flooding the Forums, I noticed something I hadn't heard of. There's lots of threads and rumors about Demise's (main villain) "anti-master sword" being Demon Lord Ghirahim. The factsare completely obvious, but what exactly happened? I was watching the footage of Ghirahim attacking Link, Zelda, and Impa in the Lanaryu Mines. The whole scene was very elaborate, with Ghirahim causing another dramatic ruckus. Going back to my point, Ghirahim's Saber took a some-what major design edit. It's not very noticable, but if you look closely, you can see it's become more straight, with a more "pointy" hilt design.

(I don't have a screencap, so feel free to indulge everyone with something you find)

I'm not completely sure about this, but what if the "anti-master sword" Is actually Ghirahim's Saber, but infused with Ghirahim's powers? The most recent screen-shots of Ghirahim, have pointed out him turning into a sort of Black Fi. Now take that design, combine it with Ghirahim's Sword, and the red jewl from the hilt, and viola! That may be the whole combo right there folks. Where someone gets that far in the game, and can confirm basicly anything, feel free to do so please!

~Any critiques are helpfull, as this is my first Therory~

It is actually Ghirahim himself who becomes the Demon King's Sword. This scene here shows how Demise regains his sword:
[video=youtube;_DpW9E50orM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DpW9E50orM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom