• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Does Ganondorf Come Back?

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
I believe that whenever Ganondorf is about to die, he uses a spell to release his spirit from his body. The old body turns to stone, and Ganondorf wanders the world as a spirit until he can create a new body. There is some evidence to this in TWW and FSA. He may even be able to possess other life forms.o_O This method might also allow him to keep the Triforce of Power when he "dies".

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
This is th way I see it:
Clearly, Ganon/dorf doesn't die in OoT
He does die in WW when he turns to stone.
So far, he never comes back on the AT, but we will have to wait and see in Spirit Tracks
On the CT he dies at the end of TP
In FSA, a new Ganon/dorf is born (This is possible because it has been at least 100 years since TP)
Somehow, Ganon breaks free from his prison (yet again) and is then killed in LoZ
He is then killed in LoZ
It is made very clear in AoL that he is still dead and that his body is ashes.
In OoX he is resurected by Twinrova and I think he survives the beatdown by Link (or at least, I think he does)
Then he comes back for some more ***-whoopin in aLttP
That is what I think.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I think that when Link kills Ganondorf, his spirit seperates from his body. Once Ganondorf is dead, the spirit still has the ability to become Ganon. Then, once Ganon is dead aswell. Ganondorf is well and truly dead. I also think there are cases in which Ganondorf can be killed in one without his spirit ever returning. An excellent example of this is WW, master sword into the brain is a 'complete' death if you ask me.

I think the only times Ganondorf has died 'completely' are WW and TP. Thus, rendering him dead on both timelines to me. Meaning (fingers crossed) we will see no more Ganondorf.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
^ ^ Exactly MasterSword. Practice makes perfect. The harder Ganondorf tries the more likely it becomes he will come across a Link who isn't up to the job. E.G, a 4 year old Link I don't think would stand much of a chance. Also, as I stated earlier, Ganondorf is arrogant enough to assume that Link defeating him is luck and that the next time he will suceed. Another idea is that perhaps he hopes he can, one time, destory the Master Sword, giving him much more of a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom