• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U How do you want TPHD's trailer to be?

Regardless if you want it to happen or not, TPHD is probably gonna be a thing sometime soon, which makes me wonder what form its reveal trailer will take.

It'll probably be revealed during a Direct so we dont need to talk about that, but rather what would you like to see in the reveal trailer.

I myself would like the reveal trailer just to be the title screen opening with Link riding Epona towards Hyrule Castle before turning into a wolf.

I think this would be a great reveal trailer because it'd largely show us everything we need to know.

We'd get a sense of the HD lighting and textures, we'd see if any changes had been made to Hyrule Field (at least the part Link rides across), we'd be able to see the twilight light effects and most importantly we'd instantly know if they were using the GameCube or Wii rotation.

How about you, what would you like to see?

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
If they just take the title sequence, put it in HD with some silent clips from other cut-scenes throughout the game, that'd be great.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want them to do a riders of doom trailer like back in 04, showcasing the epic scenes of TP in glorious HD.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
did they show that trailer initially? b/c i remember it being first announced through screenshots or something
well then again,i suppose it would make more sense to show a tp hd trailer for the direct
They released a few screenshots as a "reveal" pretty much when the project was conceived. But ALBW also started with a screenshot as well.

With TPHD being so close(presumably), it definitely will get a reveal trailer right off the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom