• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Use Your Master Ball?

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I don't like using them only because even though it's something you earn in-game, I feel like I'm cheating out all the hard work to capture a rare Pokemon. I think the only way I know it'd be worth using is if I happened to find a Shiny legendary.

Honestly, I usually never use them. :P
I always save it up throughout the whole game, and then just never get around to using it.
It just feels too special to use. ^^

So, when I finally use my Master Ball, it's kinda like my unofficial 'goodbye' to that specific Pokemon game.

DJY

I remember not really knowing the power of the masterball, and using it on a simple pokemon when i first played Blue over 10 years ago. But now, I use the masterball on the legendary pokemon assigned to whichever game im playing. and for red/blue: mewtwo. (duh)

Thats the same thing I do alot of the time XD

you should not do that for D/P because Dialga and Palcia have a catch varry low catch rates and should be done with dusk balls or ultra balls but other than that it's ok to do that

shaymin1

Derp.
Do you use your Master Ball? What have you used them on in the past?

I personally often have a habit of keeping the Master Ball, thinking it'll be useful for something else bigger at some stage, and end up never using it!
I basically do the same thing as you. In my Pokemon Emerald, Sapphire, Diamond and Black I never used it.

I never use my Master Ball. I try to catch all legendaries with Pokéballs, and it has succeeded with about 15 of them! :D
And then I use it on a Bidoof.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I usually save it for a legendary that is nearly impossible. Mewtwo, etc. I've gotten better about just using regular pokeballs, but it is rather satisfying sometimes to know that the pokemon is caught right from the beginning of using a masterball!

I save the masterball for catching a legendary pokemon that can be used for competitive play so I can rest faster if the pokemon does not have good ivs or nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom