• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Typically Peel A Banana?

How do you peel your banana?

• Peel it part way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't peel it at all #rebel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Wow, a lot more people peel it as they eat than I thought. I also didn't know that monkeys peel them from the bottom up. I don't really get why that would influence some of you to do it too, though, since it works just fine the other way... but, eh.

I find it a lot easier and more convenient to just peel the whole thing first. I've got no issues with holding the banana itself. But, that's just me.

Fig

The Altruist
Whenever I am going to eat a banana, I peel partially and continue to peel as I eat along. I usually eat bananas whenever I just decide to eat a banana, playing a Donkey Kong game, or whenever I'm going to have a chocolate sundae. I am very shocked to have found that many people eat like the Kongs, perhaps I should do the same. Despite not eating like a monkey, whenever I am done with my banana, the peel does resemble the Mario Kart banana peel item and there have been instances where I grabbed my Sharpie pen and drew a smiley face on it! :lol:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I usually just open it any way I can without completely smashing it.
But I don't really like Bananas. If I were to eat one, I'd probably peel it as I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom