• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Do You Supplement the Zelda Drought

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
I always go back and play another Zelda game, taking my time to explore every nook and cranny to find all those secrets. If it's a newer game, like Skyward Sword, then I look for alternate ways to get items and defeat enemies and bosses. This can usually last for several months.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I either replay other Zeldas or play other Nintendo games/PC games my crappy laptop can handle. Also recently, my older brother bought a bunch of retro gaming consoles and we're trying to get all the classic Nintendo games (including all the old Zeldas. He's a fan too.) So lately, I've had that to keep me busy. But I won't lie, I do wish I had a new Zelda title to spend several hours on and I will likely buy Zelda WiiU the very day it comes out. :)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
oh gee i don't know,there's like a billion other games i can choose from
if on zelda,i try to find the ones i haven't played yet,which right now its just the oracles & the ds games left

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I... eat. Sleep. Watch a bit of TV. Play some other games. Go to work. Eat more. Hold some food up just out of reach of how high my dog can jump and watch him try endlessly to get it. Buy clothes. Wear clothes. Don't wear clothes.

So much stuff!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
There is always a Zelda game to play, to the point where you get totally bored with all of them. Even so, you got millions of other games to play, not to mention all the different kinds of entertainment to be.. entertained by! :)

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
With lots and lots of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
I do that to i love smash bros play it all the time with my bros im a triplet by the way so its awsome i also look foward to new Ben 10 episode but you can probably see that by my signature (dont judge a 15 year old for liking Ben 10 and Zelda) also im still trying to beat twilight princess and skyward sword (on the last dungeon for both) and minish cap and link to the past (just got them on myboy emulater for android) so i got my hands full with zelda till albw comes out

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Play other Zelda games. I have access to most of them so I usually just play one that I like that I haven't played in a while. Except it usually ends up being either ALttP or Twilight Princess AGAIN.

If not Zelda then maybe Pokemon (usually one from gen 1-3) and undoubtedly smash bros

There are still a good amount of Zelda games I have never played due to the fact that I don't upgrade my hardware very often. It will be a long while before I run out of "new" Zelda games to play, regardless of how many are coming out. As it is, I will be getting ALBW immediately, but Zelda U will probably be another year at least.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've been an on and off fan of this series for a while now, I tend to go through phases where it becomes one of my favourites and others when it becomes just another series that I'm interested in.

It's usually the big releases that draw me in - by "big" I mean the home console releases, it may be jumping the gun but that's just how my general interest goes with this series. While I'm looking forward to A Link Between Worlds, it definitely doesn't feel like a title that I can't wait for, which such releases like Skyward Sword did (that game didn't live up to my expectations, but it still captured my interest though).

So for me, between major releases I drift off the series, there are plenty of other games out there - some of which I like more than a lot of Zelda games. However, now my overall interest in gaming has went down, so it's pretty easy for me to be patient as I'm not depending upon its release.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I don't get my greatest pleasure from playing games, I get them from sharing my gaming experience with others (hence why I LOVE multiplayer). Thus, the time after a Zelda game is a time for Zelda Dungeon and youtube, where I can vent all my complaints and scream all my joys of the recent release... plus, I still haven't played all the Zelda games, not to mention all the games in existence, so there's always that.

Salem

SICK
Replay older Zelda games and try and pretend I don't know what I'm doing in the hope of discovering some hidden gems, and or do other stuff
Sometimes I do that as well. ;0 It helps to tell wither or not the game had proper ints on what to do and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom