• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Coffee?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If you're a coffee drinker, how do you take your coffee? When it's homemade, I add half & half and three teaspoons of sugar. If we have it, though, I'll add some caramel powder for flavor, instead of half & half. If I'm buying it, I usually try to find something caramel or pumpkin spiced... Usually, I'll pick a latte.

Do you like iced coffee or hot coffee more? I recently had my first iced coffee, and I really liked it. I think I may like them more than hot coffee.

How does coffee affect you? Does the caffeine wake you up, or do you find yourself feeling drowsy after having a cup? Coffee doesn't really affect me much; it doesn't wake me up or make me feel sleepy.

What about you guys?

I like coffee hot or iced; it doesn't matter, and has the opposite effect on me, as it tends to make me sleepy. I don't put anything in particular in my coffee aside from sugar and coffee creamer, though.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't like hot coffee much at all, though it can depend. If it's really cold outside, a warm drink is nice, though I'd still say I definitely prefer my coffee cold. I'll drink any type of iced coffee, but I seem to really like caramel and mocha flavors.

Also, as far as how the caffeine affects me, I will be awake all night. I've actually been trying my best to steer clear of coffee for that reason, but it hasn't been easy, aha...

Ill take hot coffee (preferably a dark roast). Couple packets (depending on amount of coffee) of Stevia + creamer

A small (~12 ounces), is enough to keep me up and focused for a couple of hours.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Black. Hot. Needless digestion of not coffee gets in the way of absorbing caffeine.

I like hot and ice coffee alike. Usually when I go to Starbucks (shut up) I like to get Iced Coffee, I remember my friend made me tried a Iced Caramel Frappe once, it was pretty legit but I wouldn't drink it a lot like I would.

I like drinking my coffee dark with a bit of sugar and very little milk. It lasts me a few hours with energy but no moreso tired like most people

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just put sugar and milk in it, but I never measure it. :P Sometimes I put chocolate or caramel in it if I'm feeling a craving for sweetness (I don't even know what I just said). I like iced coffee and hot coffee equally. Coffee doesn't really affect me unless I have a lot. Caffeine doesn't affect me in general. I once had 4 cups of coffee and 7 cans of Mountain Dew in a day and just peed a lot. :P

What is even that post >.>

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If you're a coffee drinker, how do you take your coffee?

I don't always drink coffee, but when I do, I prefer it with a hell of a lot of sugar and cream. I prefer Ice Caps though. I've been drinking more and more ice caps lately. I never drank a lot of coffee to begin with, and now I've been drinking less and less. Oh, and I wouldn't say no to some delicious iced French Vanilla! :yes:

Do you like iced coffee or hot coffee more?

I believe the answer can be found above. Although, I suppose Iced Coffee and Iced Cappucinos aren't really the same thing... I say iced anyway!

How does coffee affect you? Does the caffeine wake you up, or do you find yourself feeling drowsy after having a cup?

It doesn't affect me at all to be completely honest. I feel the exact same before and after drinking coffee.

A hot, black cup of dark roast coffee really hits the spot. When I was younger I would load my coffee up with sugar and cream, but I decided to cut excess sugar out of my diet. Also, when I was young I remember my dad and my neighbor used to drink black coffee. It might sound silly, but I've always associated a sort of manliness with black coffee. I understand that it is an acquired taste, but it is now my preferred choice. I will occasionally add cream if I'm drinking some very terrible coffee (I'm looking at you fast food restaurants). I'm also a fan of Kahlua, but I suppose that's another topic.

Hot and with a bit of milk. No sugar. Sometimes nice with a splash of Baileys instead of milk.

A nice cup of it is the best way to make me feel comfortable and happy.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Call me a true hipster, but I drink frapuccinos :P Geez I have no idea how to spell that. Just like a blended mocha, or a javachip frapuccino if we're talkin Starbucks terms. Black coffees just so... bitter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom