• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Deal with Copycats?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My sister and our friend, we all used to LARP and I would end up being the story creator. But then when it was our friend's turn to story create she'd do exactly what I had done. It got really annoying, and at the beginning I went along with it, but one day I got so fed up I confronted her about it. She admitted to having done similar things, but that's because she couldn't really think of something on her own. Same with my sister. So from then on I was the story maker.

Copying me in other things, no nobody has ever done that to me. Like copying my life. How I would deal with it though, is I would confront them and tell them to stop. If they feign ignorance than I would continue to interrogate them until the case is closed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I do not actually remember being put into a situation like that. None of my friends are even remotely interested in anything that I like, especially not Zelda. However, I think if I were to deal with people like that, I would probably do something completely humiliating to see if they follow suit. After all, I'd rather get humiliated with my friends than humiliated by myself. Whether or not that would make them stop though, I don't know... my friends are rather unpredictable.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I can only think of one person who copies things that I do. I don't really mind it, and I actually find it really cute when she does. Other than that though, no one has really copied me. I'm more of a follower, not a leader.

Ask the user "Batman." I just hassle him every chance I get. He's not fooling anyone.
WHERE THE HELL IS THE LIKE BUTTON?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom