• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you cry

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
How do you cry? What kind of sound to you make? Do you wipe away the tears or let them fall?

When I cry I go "waaaaaaaaaaaaah" and i always cover my eyes

Dan

I haven't cried since I was probably a baby. Never could do it, although I am a guy I guess. :shearwusar:

Usually like:

www.free-smiley-faces.de_smilie-traurig-smiley-sad_01_800x800.gif

Or sometimes depending on the situation like this:

www.free-smiley-faces.de_smilie-traurig-smiley-sad_02_800x800.gif

People say the framerate of my crying is quite concerning but I never really noticed it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How do you cry? What kind of sound to you make? Do you wipe away the tears or let them fall?

When I cry I go "waaaaaaaaaaaaah" and i always cover my eyes

I'm pretty sensitive to light so when I look a bright light for too long my eye juices start coming out.

I haven't cried from being upset since I was a wee lad but I remember I used to make as much noise as I could to let people know that I was not a happy boy.

Depends on what the situation is. When I'm really upset I bawl loudly and messily with a complementary tantrum. When I'm trying not to cry I'll just let out small tears and sniffles.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Normally if I cry (which is close to never) it is one tear and that's it. I'm not very emotional. But in some cases I don't care if people see me cry. When I received the news my mother was reaching her end and it could be over any moment I let the tears out and cried. When I got the horrible phone call my best friend died (5 weeks ago) I cried. I was alone in my appartment so there was nobody watching. But if there was I wouldn't be mad because these two people were people I cared about and worth to cry over.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Nah, I just laugh. lol

In my opinion - cry babies are ninnies, though (no offense) :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom