• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do I Use the Gameshark Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessSara

OK, i,ve completed the game a zillion times.....
stil love it, but WANT TO CHEAT BIG TIME!!!!!
How do i use the codes?????

Princess Sara x:)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Yes. In order to get help with codes we need to know your system. If you're looking for ways to use gameshark or a hacking device, I advise you to go to the site of the device. The_gamer posted a link, why don't you check it out http://www.gameshark.com/

That depends. Are you going to do it on the actual console or on an emulator? If you're doing it on an emulator, the codes are already built in, and you can put more in there and store them for when you want to use them. I'm not sure about how to use a Gameshark on consoles, I've never used one.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I would tell you,if it wasn't a cheap and unloyal way to play.It takes the fun and the challenge away from the game.Although Oot is not my favorite game,it is still a sick way to play a zelda game.Imagine if you spent ten years making a game,and everyone wanted to cheat at it.

P

princessSara

But i have spent 10 years playing it!!!!! now (cue evil laugh...) i wanna cheat!!!!
Thanks guys for all your replies!!! V-helpful!!!
xxx

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I don't mean to be rude here but, cheating is for loosers. I hate cheaters, especially when it comes down to Zelda. I say play the game like you're supposed to, i also hate giudes an Emulators, again especially when it comes down to Zelda, but I guess Guides and Emulators are better than flat out cheating.
You shoud only cheat/Hack when you want to have fun with the game, like in GTA, you chat to have fun not to Playtrough.

P

princessSara

ok calm down! to me using a guide and walkthrough is cheating too but like i say i,ve been playing this game since N64 came out and before that on other consoles, its for the pure fun of it only!!!!
And i,m far from a looser, as i completed the game long before any web walkthru`s or game guides!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom