• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How do I find Epona again?

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Hey,

I made a very foolish mistake by using the SSB Link amino to get Epona and not registering her. I rode around on her for a while, then I teleported somewhere else to do a divine beast. So I go back to the last place I remember having her and she's not there! Anybody know how to get her back? or is she gone for good?

It's RNG-based. Getting a second Epona is possible, but the percentage lowers drastically after the first time you scan the amiibo. The first time you scan isn't even a guaranteed Epona but it's still incredibly high odds, so most people acquire her then. If you want to waste a lot of time, you can try the old save and reload trick. Save before you use the amiibo, and if it doesn't spawn another Epona, reload the save, and try again. Do it until you get her again, I guess. Will probably take awhile, though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've had Epona Spawn using the Rider Link amiibo and the Hero of Time one. and it just seems to be pick of the draw, Remember save scumming is a good way to get what you want from amiibos.

Save scumming - save before using the amiibo and if it's crap just reload.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Thanks guys. I used the SSB Link amino and I only had to reload once to get Epona.

Little tip to anyone reading this, if you happen to spawn Epona in the Great Plataue and get stuck, try going to small cliff with the Moblin outposts and that cave covered by wooden planks (it's the small gorge behind the wooden house). Ride Epona into one of the walls and side step off the cliff by holding ZL. She shouldn't die if you're careful to land on the less steep parts.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
You can get two Eponas in one shot if you have the SSB Link and Twilight Princess Zelda 30th amiibo. These are the only two that contains Epona that I know of. The rest of them have been fails for me on Epona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom