• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How cool would it be if...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
...we could play as a commander/captain? We can play as every character added to the game except for the com,manders/captains like Hylian Captain, Stalmaster, Lizalfos, Dinolfos etc? I would love it if they ever added an option to the game which enables you to play like those. Sure, that would probably mean an overhaul to the game because of lvl weapons and skulltulas etc. but why not just a map in which you can play like those? I Seriously would love that to happen one day. What about you?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I never really felt inclined to play as them so much as to learn their stories. They all feel pretty expendable because they're so many of them and they're like the default for your troops so seeing them actually be really relevant to the story, even a side story, would be neat.

Playing as a Dinolfos would be kinda cool. I can't really think of any other captain/commanders that would have particularly good movesets--the Goron commanders maybe, but we already have a Darunia.

I agree. Part of the appeal of HW is playing in the Zelda world, but not as Link. Playing as the little enemies would add something extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom