• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are You At Trying New Things?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Is it easy or hard for you to try new things? Do you just jump right on in without much of a thought, or do you hesitate about it a lot? For me, it's rather hard for me to try new things, especially if I don't know or am not sure of what I'm doing. I hate doing anything unless I'm certain about it, so it's harder for me to try new things. What about the rest of you?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wassup mah G

I came to tell you that I DON'T TRY NEW THINGS. I ain't one to respond well to change nam sayin. I have a niche few things that I like and I stick with them. Anything new? I push it aside.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Nope I leap right into battle. :> My sister gave me some advice to just do something (don't misunderstand and think that I'm implying that you can just kill and stuff >:\ ) and don't regret it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh I love trying new things, I wouldn't say I live life on the edge and all that kind of risky business, but I definitely attempt to try new things. Whether it be a new sport, visiting a new place, trying out a specific activity etcetera. I think I'm quite adaptive to new situations, of course new environments and such can cause slight anxiety but overall I think I do quite well with new surroundings and trying out new things.

I like to broaden my horizon and open up to things, basically try everything life has to offer. Not literally but within my capacity.

Clank

Hmm
I have a bad habit of analyzing any situation and abstaining if there is much any danger of getting physically hurt...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Oh I love trying new things, I wouldn't say I live life on the edge and all that kind of risky business, but I definitely attempt to try new things. Whether it be a new sport, visiting a new place, trying out a specific activity etcetera. I think I'm quite adaptive to new situations, of course new environments and such can cause slight anxiety but overall I think I do quite well with new surroundings and trying out new things.

I like to broaden my horizon and open up to things, basically try everything life has to offer. Not literally but within my capacity.

^This. I enjoy trying new things, though I don't push myself to extremes and do something overly risky.

I'll try something new if someone will do it with me..and I mean that in the least perverted way possible. :) I won't do anything that is ridiculously risky or dangerous, but if it's trying a new food, exploring a new place, or even trying something extreme like skydiving or whatever...I'd do it, and preferably with a friend.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm usually pretty timid about trying new things, but I know that I need to. Gaining experience is how someone grows, be it good or bad experience.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was typing a story of a time I tried something new at split second time, but Internet messed up. Too lazy. Anyway I will try things new really easily.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It depends on what those things are, really. If it's me trying out something new in some job, then I would be hesitant because I wouldn't know what to do. But if it's something else, say like...playing a new game, or eating some type of food I've never tried before, I'd go for it. :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If it involves trying new food I'm terrible at it, if it involves risking my physical safety, then I'm the same. If it's anything else, I'm good :) I don't mind making a fool of myself publicly :P

Dan

Well that's a very open-ended question, so to go with specifics, it all depends. I don't find trying new foods a very difficult task, as long as it's not at a restaurant and in the comfort of my own home, otherwise I'm going to waste a lot of food and just sit at the table in the restaurant with a disappointed green faced look.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm cautious at trying new things, but it naturally depends. I sometimes have a hard time on trying new things, but I'm a fast learner.
I don't like trying new things that are risk taking, though. For example, if someone asks me to do something unnatural, I won't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom