• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hidden gem mobile games

So i got myself a nice new phone recently and ive been sniffing around the app store looking for some games to play since Pokemon Go got boring after 3 days.

So far ive only found one game to hd my attention (for almost a month now) and that was Tales of Link, a game based on the Tales games by Namco. Its pretty cool i think, but that might be the Xillia fan girl in me and i'll probably give anything a go that features my waifu Milla.

Has anyone else here found any hidden gems in the free to play app store gaming scene?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
There are a bunch of 2D RPGs available for free. That's all I really pay attention to. I really like Magicka, but I can't remember if that's free or not.

Years ago I played this game on my old ipod. I honestly can't remember the name but it was this 2d side scroller with a sword. Almost like Zelda 2 (but more modern). I can't remember the name of it but it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom