• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hetalia - Seen It?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
This is just a general question that I'm asking to all of you Dungeon goers: have any of you Dungeoneers read/watched the Hetalia series?

I have to say, last school year, a bunch of people I knew were calling eachother country names, which left me horribly confused, and they really couldn't explain it so much to me. So, one of my best friends pointed it out to me on Netflix, so on a summer afternoon, I got on Netflix and looked it up. The first episodes took me a bit to get used to since everything was going by very quickly, especially during the first scene of the world meeting.

Now, I must admit, I love it. It's really fun to watch, especially in short bursts since every episode is only five minutes long, but those can end up making you dedicate an entire afternoon to them. Now, amongst my friends at school, I've declared myself to be Canada! :D
(Yes, that's my drawing, a brief sketch. :sweat:)

Well, that is my story, so what have you people to say? Have you read/watched the series? Have you dubbed yourself a country?

Last edited:
I've seen there first series as well as a couple of my friends. At first one of them was America then another was England but they couldn't decide on just one for my personality so they said I was close to Germany and China so we all call me Chimany and after I got multiple names my friends started adding on random countries. Like my America friend now says she is also Canada and I forget the two other countries my England friend also calls herself. I have no seen world series yet.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started watching it. I got as far as episode three of Axis Powers. I think its really funny. Italy is definitely my favorite character. xD Although, for some reason, I just don't feel like watching it anymore. I guess it just doesn't hold my interest that much. It's not a bad show, but it isn't one I'd watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom