• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero's of Zelda

K

konoha4dawin

Now I don't know if this is the first theory of it BUUUT, I was thinking There is the
Hero of time
...ryt and the
Hero of Wind
So what if all of those heros maybe the
Hero of Twilight
Hero of Minish
Could all lead to an epic final zelda game where all the hero's come together and help destroy ganon once and for all with their combined forces and such.

Not quite sure and i'm sure there are a lot of hole is my theory but bare with me.

What r ur thoughts.

:3

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Well, each Link existed in a different era, and, because of the split timeline, some exist on one side and some exist on the other. So no, they couldn't all come together. Plus, it would be very weird.

Z

zora14

Now I don't know if this is the first theory of it BUUUT, I was thinking There is the
Hero of time
...ryt and the
Hero of Wind
Hero of Twilight
Hero of Minish
Could all lead to an epic final zelda game where all the hero's come together and help destroy ganon once and for all with their combined forces and such.

Not quite sure and i'm sure there are a lot of hole is my theory but bare with me.

What r ur thoughts.

Genious! thats a really good idea. all the zelda heros v.s all the zelda villains! they can come together through different dimensions, like in soulcalibur.

Z

zora14

keep in mind it might be the same link from TP, so maybe not.

Anemos

Master of Chaos
keep in mind it might be the same link from TP, so maybe not.
I'm sorry. I don't like to delve into Timeline theory. Too much...arguments.

But, last time I checked, Twilight Princess occurs after Ocarina of Time, and since Skyward Sword is confirmed to be before Ocarina of Time, that doesn't work unless there is a curved arc between parts of the timeline.

In other words, your theory puts us in "the Twilight Zone"

*cue dramatic music*

L

legnase

Hmm....muliple Link's at one time. This sounds familar. It reminds me of FS/FSA.

K

konoha4dawin

Basically what im saying is the final game could be at the end of the timeline and from all previous games even against split timelines could be spiritually connected or something, like in wind waker.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hero of time
...ryt and the
Hero of Wind
Hero of Twilight
Hero of Minish

What r ur thoughts.

Cool I thought of this before too!!! But with a different twist. Wouldn't it be cool if like the final chapter of Zelda had the last Hero? Picture a cool epic last Dungeon. He goes through one door goes through a guanlet and when he's done, there he sees it, a statue of the Hero of Time holding his real Ocarina. So he does the same for each part of the dungeon and obtains objects from previous Heroes. Then at the end he has to fight Ganondorf, Zant, and Vaati. But they don't count on his new found skills. He slows time a bit with the Ocarina and takes a few stabs at an enemy, then he's about to be attacked from the back, but he sends his unseen opponent Zant flying miles away to his death with the Wind using the Wind Waker. After that he shrinks down and gets the upper hand behind his confused enemies as he grows back and takes down Vaati thanks to his new bud Elzo. All that's left is Link and Ganondorf who now transforms into Ganon! But little does he know Link is a bit of a Monster himself. So he transforms into a Wolf and takes down Ganon. They both Transform into there regular self and finish the fight once and for all! They battle each other until Ganondorf takes a slice at Link right down the middle but misses due to Link Separating into Four with his Four Sword, leaving Ganondorf out numbered and ready for death once and for all! With the thanks of our Legendary Heroes. Now who agrees that this is the best ending for The Legend of Zelda?

Oh yeah, and what you said about having all those Links reminded me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Forever

Last edited:
The whole hero get together thing reminds me of the "special" episodes for Super Sentai. (Power Rangers) Those episodes were cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom