• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason slams his hands on the table, "Freaking metabolism..." He saw the group off to the side and heard them talking. Jason walked over, "Old man! What's up?" He grinned devilishly, offering a handshake, "Don't try to hide stuff from him, Thea. This guy knows just about everything there is to know."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Thanks for that by the way," he grinned, "I'll leave you three... No, four," he nodded to Warlocke, "To chat. Peace bro."
He walks back to Rauro, "He may be a supervillain, but he's a cool dude when he's being laid back."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rauro laughed and downed his ale. Elsewhere in the party. Mordred and lupus are getting heated about Mordred wantong to retire and pass the torch to lupus..

Storm

(if i make a move now...)
Mordred gets up on stage and kicks Dischord over. Grabbing a mic he stands center stage
" ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to my annual Fundraiser to irradicate Vigilante justice that breaks law to uphold it. I am Mordred Pendragon of the Dublin Pendragons. And you are all going to be sacrificed to appease the Wind Goddess... Emil. Play your dame mucis before i find a way to dispose of you like i did @Doc . speedo, you try something the dloor electrifies. Tex. Rubber will melt you even if you insulate. Blink. You are 500 feet up. Poof out and die... Rauro. My friend. Pull the sword and 18 of my elite shall strike you down. And Lupus my son.... There is no solution to this puzzle. Stand in the center of the ballroom or they all die a slow death"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Yes, my friend," Emil bows and pulls his violin off of his back.

"This is a very special song ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all enjoy," he adds with a mischievous grin.

The melody starts slow, but before long it's tune grows faster and faster.

((I wasn't sure if anyone wanted more time during the ball, sorry. Reposting in Villain thread too))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason looks up at him, "THERE'S the Mordred we all love to hate. And don't call me Speedo, for the last flipping time..." he looks around, "Can I at least, y'know, run to the bathroom?"

Storm

Mordred looks at him
"You may walk there at a normal pace. Run and they all die slower than they already will. Merlin. How goes the sacrifice?"
"The Vessel is ready"
Windy falls from above the stage, still trapped in stone. Mordred grins as he kisses her on the lips then decapitates her with Execa/Libur, one of his twin katanas. He kicks the head at Lupus' feet laughing
"Whos trippi g down the streets of the city. Smiling at everybody she sees. Whos kneeling down to capture a moment. EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS WINDY"
Lupus is appaled at the display, but he walks slowly to the center, not entranced mind you, because he is keeping his mind busy humming Kashmir

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason just grins. As he does, time slows down to a crawl. He won't run - after all, it's only running if you have both feet off the ground at the same time. Besides... for him, this is walking.
Walking at an "average" pace (for him) towards Merlin, faster than anyone in the room can comprehend, he spies the switch that would electrify the floor. He stopped for an atosecond to think. If he saved the team and got out of here, everyone else on the floor - Lux, the robot chief, Warlock, the millionaires - would all be dead. That would be some negativity it would be impossible for even Mordred to buy his way out of. There were enough straight media franchises around that it would get out. Chances are, the old man was bluffing, and wouldn't take that risk.
But to hell with it, he can't call Mordred's bluff and possibly let these people die.
Walking over to Merlin, he ties the wizard's arms behind his back, then hangs a bowl in front of the switch so that he couldn't reach it if he tried. He duct taped it down (always carry duct tape, kids) and then screwed it into the wall (always carry a screwdriver, kids) to make sure he couldn't just knock the bowl off the wall. That should do it.
Just to top it all off, he gagged the magician (see what I said about duct tape?) and grabbed Merlin's beer and took a drink, "So how's it hanging?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Blink takes a step back, aghast. "Tsnunami..." he muttered.

He threw off the ridiculous mask and clenched his fists.

"Leave these people alone!" Blink cried out, debating whether to attack. If he did, he'd risk the lives of everyone in the ball. He pulled out his small ornate knife anyways in case he would have to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom