• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Heroes of Holmfirth(D&D)

Pen

The game is on!
Akala, still being quite unused to this plane, had no reason to think the woman odd.

"Hi there, we're- or at least I am looking for the village leader since I'd like to sign up to assist with the fish issue," she explained. "Would you happen to know where the leader is at the moment?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Arthur, as far as you can tell she seems genuine. The woman smiles at Akala when she mentions being there to help with the town's fish issue. "Let me figure out where he is real quick." She says, before clearing her throat.

"Sir, it's Leona. There are some people here at the temple to see you. They're here to help with the fish. Where are you?"

After a few moments you see her nod her head before she turns her attention back at the two of you. "He's in his office at home. Says there are some people already there. Is there anything else I can help you guys with?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Yes...Leona was it? Can you possibly fond a,way to fix my broken heart?"
(Perusasion: 9)

Libk

"Oh umm..." She frowns a little bit as she think for a moment before she walks up and taps Arthur's shoulder. Arthur you feel a warmth wash over you and heal an injuries you might currently have. (Cure wounds, 6 HP) "Hopefully that helps. Well if that's it I have to be off. Important business to take care of in the temple. If you guys are investigating the fish and find a way to cure their disease, let me know. Nothing I've tried has worked so far."

Storm

Arthur shakes his head abd gets back to the task on hand (per the Charisma Save of 20)
"So we need to go to his house, and there are others there already? Well Akala Maka, lets go"

Storm

In Orcish Arthur Curses This person out for this transgretion before checking to make sure he wasnt Pickpocketed
(Lets do Investigation 14)

Pen

The game is on!
Noticing the collision of the two men, Akala distanced herself from them by a couple of steps. "Calm down, Mr. Faye. I don't think he bumped into you on purpose. Are you both alright?"

Storm

"I'm fine, Akala Maka. I cannot say the same for this smelly fellow. what's your deal anyway, sir?" Arthur says, hands going towards his weapon instinctively

Storm

(who does this elf think he is? trying to lie to us to our face)
(Insight: Natural 20 (19) )

Last edited:

Libk

(Going forward please do not use persuade on player characters. I don't need to ask Killjoy if he's lying. He isn't. Continue rp)

Storm

"Sounds like a real big problem there. Maybe you should do something about it" Arthur huffs as he loosens the grip on his sword and continues to walk, shrugging off the feel of this Fish-Town Fur Trader.

Kiitani lets out a sigh of relief before saying to both of the travelers in common, "The name's Kiitani." Then turns to the elf and whispers in Elvish, "Have you been with this trigger happy dingbat long? He always greet people with such aggression, even if it's because of an accident such as tripping on a rock?"

He then in common said to the man, "Again, I'm sorry, it was unintended. I was in deep though and tripped on a rock. Better than the rock tripping on me and hitting you or this young lass. Right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom