• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Of Spirits Gallery Of Sigs

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Complete Siggies As Of 10/08/2010, Part 2

Pokemon Sinnoh Siggie:

PokemonZDSig.jpg

MyriadViper42's siggie I made for him:

VipersSigcopy.jpg

My current Skyward Sword Banner:
ZeldaSSSigTransparentSword.png

And here are two brand new Siggies I made a couple of days ago...​

Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors 4) Siggie

ZhaoYunSignature.jpg

And, my Narnia siggie.

NarniaMapSignature.jpg

Please note that this was the first time I used lighting effects in Photoshop.​

I have been updating this thread a lot lately, haven't I?​

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
My Final Remake Of My Skyward Sword Banner:

ZeldaSSSigGlowingSword.png

I know what you're thinking, I haven't made any changes. But, I did! I changed the layer style of the sword to make so that you can see the 'R' in 'Skyward' a lot easier. Plus, I made it glow a bit more. Adds to the whole epicness factor of the siggie, I think. Also, I did change the text.​

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Good job! It's a lot easier to read and the glow on the sword looks pretty awesome! ;) :clap:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey can you try make me Pokeman Banner I want to see how good you are just kidding I love to have Pokemon Banner

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hey can you try make me Pokeman Banner I want to see how good you are just kidding I love to have Pokemon Banner

Okay, no problem! I can make a banner sorta similar to my Infernape one, but with a different Pokemon, text & background. Can you tell me which Pokemon you want?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh I want it to say Water is my Type I might get you wet and for the Background light Blue

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Awesome!

WOW! Great work, I love the Infernape sig. Do you think you could make a sig of Adult Link as a Na'vi (The dudes from James Cameron's Avatar)

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
WOW! Great work, I love the Infernape sig. Do you think you could make a sig of Adult Link as a Na'vi (The dudes from James Cameron's Avatar)

Why, thank you for the kind words. As for your request, I'm not really sure about turning Link into a Navi, but I could make you a Avatar siggie if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom