• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Kybyrian

Well, I've created a few more sigs, I think that they are pretty sweet. Let me know what you think!
If you'd like to use one, I can easily change the names in them.

vattisig.png

I know what tut you did that from. ;)

Turned out nice. Durion did one following that himself, too.

David

But you called me here...
Thanks, I thought Vatti would look cool with those effects, so I gave it a shot. I thought it turned out nicely.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hey, I really Love your graphics. If you could make me like a cool Avatar With either Link Zelda or Midna, that would be awesome. If you can't that's fine. Keep up the good work.

David

I totally will make you an avatar. Any special effects or pictures in particular? And I'm going to be busy tomorrow and I'm leaving in a few minutes tonight, so I can do it on Sunday. Is that ok?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
You can pic both the pictures and special effects, I like being suprised, and yeah, that's fine, whenever you get a chance :]

David

Well, since you say that you're a tomboy, I decided that I would make you an avatar of Tetra from Wind Waker. She's a tomboy Zelda, like yourself. I hope you like it. If you want anything changed, let me know.

oeHDx.png

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Man, sweet graphics! Hey HoM, could ya make me a new avy? So I can swap em? What the heck, I'll VM you XD

David

More signatures!

Well, I decided to make a few more sigs. One is a request, and one is another that I was just trying out a new style out with. I hope you all like them!

Anothertutorialattempt.png

One for me, Just gave a tutorial a try, but with a different render

VembersWind-sig.png

and a sig request from VembersWind

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Hey HoM, I love yor graphics I especially like the one you did of Skyward Sword Link running. Anyways, may I have (If you are taking requests) a signature that celebrates 10 years of Majora's Mask by having MM Link wearing the bunny hood standing in Romini Ranch on the 3rd day. If you could do this for me it would be great. Thank you for your time.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey HoM Can you make me an new Avy please with Spirit Tracks Link and with my name going down

David

@Josie: Here you are.
Josiesavatar.png

@Tony Fischer: I'll see what I can do for you. It might take me a little while to find a good screen shot for it.

[Edit]
ekQvt.png

Here you are Tony Fischer. I tried my best. If I can do anything to make it better, or if you have a better idea for it, let me know. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Thanks HoM I love it so much
Edit: And Can I can have new Signature with the Links from Spirit Tracks gettings attack by the Phantom with the Text:RUN OR ELSE HE WILL GET US with my name and the font you used for your Sig

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom