• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Mode

forpeople wh have played and beaten hero mode didn't you think nintendo should have added more 2 hero mode the only changes were the
double damage
the requirement of a heart medal to find hearts in different places
not needing to charge up a skyward strike for the true master sword
certain lines of dialogue being changed
he ability of skipping the cutscenes
and being able to fight demise in the lightning round

these are all minor things they could have done much more they could have added ( different arranged dungeons more enemies another dungeon or even more sidequests) they culd have done all of this it would have been a lot better and i was very disappointed but enough of that i want to hear from you guys do you agree or disagree:)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i was hoping it would be more like a Master Quest but it probably wouldn't have all fitted on the disk. As it was, once i got some bottle it wasn't too bad, i just had to go back to Skyloft to get potions more often than i did last time. The first Ghirahim battle caused be some problems but after that it wasn't TOO bad

i think they should have added more upgrades for items or another sword which is more powerful than the goddess sword until it becomes the true master sword.

The only thing they should have done more of is...being able to skip all the tutorial business!! We're in hero mode, we know what to do now! ;p If they could have flipped the game, that would have also been really nice. I'm playing MQ on the 3DS and I kept getting lost in Kakariko Village. XD

I started hero mode but ended up just leaving it, haven't played it for about a month or two. It just seems kind of like a chore... which is sad I know. I'll get around to it sometimes though, just want to play some other games first.

C

Cojiro

I was really hoping for a "Skip everything Fi says" button.

I think it was fine the way it is, if they re-arranged the dungeons, that would make the game development even longer, I think the only things that should've been modified is the world could've been mirrored and the ability to skip ALL cutscenes

I think it was fine the way it is, if they re-arranged the dungeons, that would make the game development even longer, I think the only things that should've been modified is the world could've been mirrored and the ability to skip ALL cutscenes

You can skip *some* of the cutscenes in Hero mode.. but a mirrored world would be interesting.. reminds me of TP, GC and Wii versions..

You can skip *some* of the cutscenes in Hero mode.. but a mirrored world would be interesting.. reminds me of TP, GC and Wii versions..

I know that, but it would be cool to have the skip option for all of them (even though I still watch 'em anyway lol)

Perhaps they could have a better Hero's Mode of SS included in the next Zelda lol

At least it wasn't like Wind Waker where your entire save would get copied over and you'd play the game over except in a different outfit and pictobox...

they should'v made it like the master quest with rearragnged dungeons and in 3ds version double damage and mirrored, except link because he still needs to be right handed and leftys shouldn't complain cuz i know a lefty and she plays wii perfectly with right hand so SHUTTY!

I think they should have done a longer story,rich with details like new dungeons(or more challenges),but with the same ending(i liked a lot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom