• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Mode Boss Rush Mode

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I wanna know what your time was in the hero mode boss rush mine was 45 minutes (dam girahim and imprisoned took a lot of time). i used 5 health ++ potions to win this.

So what was your time?:):)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i love the boss rush i got to lanaryu region for the thunder dragons part of the song i healed him and imediatly started the boss rush so i could get ahold of the hylian shield then i went on for the full 12 round 9,900 rupees entices me i have yet to get the tycoon wallet (dam lumpy pumpkin). but its fun if you plan your attacks most deaths on the boss rush mode was the imprisoned i forgot to dodge the feet, i eventaully figured bombs and jumping on its head works. ALWAYS start with the hardest and take your time.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
how did you use potions? everytime i did the boss rush mode they woudnt allow me to use any potions or any items in my pouch

It took me a while, but I completed it. I think it took me an hour minimum, I wasn't really timing it, all I cared about was completing boss rush. The Horde Battle was a difficult one, I had to practice that one alot before I attempted to do all of the bosses.

i used 5 health ++ potions to win this.

You could'nt of been doing Boss rush then because you are not allowed to use pouch Items except your Shield. Did you use a cheating device or something?

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
anyone got any tactics for it cause I always get horde then Imprisoned Girahim or Demise (horde 2nd boss others 3rd) i always choose Girahim I as start. I really gonna need the Hylian shield just because I'm not good at timing my shield bashes. (goddess shield broke trice already in there)

When I went in I had the potion medallion and used the Guardian Potion before starting which gave me almost ten minutes. It got me through a couple boss rounds that I could fight sloppily since I didn't have to worry about taking damage and got the hardest one out of the way first.

Well sadly i have, kinda lost interest of SS as it's mostly the same and haven't got to the first flame. i think i will get very angry while playing though... i'm dreading the final boss batlle is it hard? he'd do FOUR HEARTS OF DAMAGE!!!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
anyone got any tactics for it cause I always get horde then Imprisoned Girahim or Demise (horde 2nd boss others 3rd) i always choose Girahim I as start. I really gonna need the Hylian shield just because I'm not good at timing my shield bashes. (goddess shield broke trice already in there)

Well i always go for the hardest simply because if i have any difficulty with a boss i take them down first and proceed from there apart from that i'd suggest dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge oh and slashing at the right times, irony is i found moldarach simple (no hearts lost) and demise the hardest (i havent got a good sense of dodge nore shielding plus lightning round i charge up he charges me). But in all seriousness evasion is the best defence if you can't y'know defend via shield bash, i wouldnt recommend going for the full 12 rounds till you have hylian shield, I lucked out for that one, i chose demise, then i got ghirahim round 2, moldarach, koloktos, scaldera, girahim round 1, imprisoned round 3, imprisoned round 1, I had mostly easy ones so i managed to obliterate that lot then i went the whole hog after, my most recent time is 39:54 i finally realised the beauty of shield bash and the timing mechanic if your foe has a sword and pulls back immedieatly pull a bash move 9 time out of 10 you get a confused foe. OH and if i were you upgrade as you go so that when you get to imprisoned you can trash him with sacred bow, not sure if tentalus goes down from sacred bow faster or not guess im gonna find out soon replaying it LOL.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I haven't tried the entire thing yet. How did you use potions and a potion medal? The only pouch item allowed is your shield.

MW7

I haven't tried the entire thing yet. How did you use potions and a potion medal? The only pouch item allowed is your shield.

I think those people are mistaken. I have heard that's it's possible to take one of the potions that has a timed effect right before talking to the dragon to get an advantage. So if you take a guardian potion plus, then the first battle or two can be beaten without any damage no matter how badly you do. Please note that this is only a rumor I heard, I haven't tried it yet- guardian potion pluses are expensive.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
yes you can take in a potion if used before starting the average one lasts 3 minutes unless plussed up, if you fast enough you got enough time for 3 rounds, if you plus it then you have longer times. It's impossible to actually use potions inside a boss round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom