• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Her Own Hero (Oneshot Fanfiction)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
This is my only Zelda fanfiction that I have written so far and I wrote it a few months ago. Here's the basic info for it:

Title: Her Own Hero
Rating: PG (for a little bit of violence)
Genre: General
Summary: The current princess of Hyrule reminiscences about her ancestors while being held captive by the enemy. Afterwards she realizes that it's high time she became her own Hero in order to save herself.

And to help understand this a bit better, it takes place on the AT, way after the events of WW and PH have occurred. I guess you could say that this is somewhere around the time of ST, but I can't really say though. I wrote this before I even knew that ST was coming out... Anyways, click on the link below if you wish to read my fanfic and enjoy. :)

Her Own Hero

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Nice work knowlee, I used to write stuff kind of like this. I haven't in a while though, any who, have you ever thought of making your own blog to post this stuff on?

Yeah I agree with darknut and you should deffenently keep writing :)

Thank you both. :)

A blog? No sorry, but I don't have any interest in making a blog to post this on. I already have my fanfiction.net and devART accounts to use to show off my work.

Well, I am planning on writing some more. I'm working on a Zelda fanfic right now that I'm trying to get done and I'm hoping to get it up soon. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom