• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Help with Equipping Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having a problem with using items in my pouch. About a week ago I realized I didn't have my shield equipped, and was unable to do so. Then tonight I am at the Volcano Summit trying to get water in my bottle. On my main screen it will not let me use my minus button. If I go to the gear screen it will let me hit the minus to see what is in there, but when I hold it to confirm that I want it equipped it only gives me information on that item, it won't let me equip anything. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I figured I could do with out the shield, but I don't think I can go on with out the bottles. Thank you for any help or ideas!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do you have the Cursed Medal with you? If you have the Cursed Medal in your pouch, you will not be able to use any of the items inside it until you put the Cursed Medal in storage at the Item Check in Skyloft's Bazaar. That was explained when you first acquired the Cursed Medal.

If you don't have the Cursed Medal in your pouch, however, then your minus button might be broken. Or perhaps there's something else wrong.

Wow. That was disgustingly simple. Problem solved! Thank you Azure Sage!!! I confess I either totally glossed over that fact, or forgot it since it has been a while since I got the medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom