• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Remembering A Game!

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
I'm sitting here at 8 in the morning going into panic mode trying to remember a game from my childhood. I was perusing through the "Under-appreciated Game" thread and remembered the shadow of a game from my past. I can't remember the name of it nor can I remember what the main character looks like, but I remember the boss of the first level. It's a giant mushroom that spits out/splits into a bunch of a tiny mushrooms.

Can anyone, ANYONE, help me remember this game? Cause I want it back. Please. <3

I know it isn't a lot of info but I'm hoping someone can go off this and get me a name :)

Thanks guys!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Do you know what system? With that snippet of information I vaguely recall Star Ocean and Super Mario Bros 2 although I know both are wrong.

CPainter307

Lost Woods Explorer
99% positive it's for the Playstation. And, I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure you're character is a lizard.

Hm... could it possibly be Spyro? That's the only game I can think of where you play as a "lizard" per say, but I'm probably wrong.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
After having a read through the thread my initial thought was that you might be talking about one of the Gex games but none of those have mushroom bosses. I then thought about Croc but he also lacks a mushroom boss. After doing a little bit of research I wonder, could you be after Chameleon Twist 2?

Chameleon Twist 2 is an N64 platformer in which you play as a lizard and, as you can see in this video (if you skip to 5:40) the first boss is indeed a mushroom that spits out smaller mushrooms.

[video=youtube_share;LohVInQ8afM]http://youtu.be/LohVInQ8afM[/video]

Hope this helps.

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
After having a read through the thread my initial thought was that you might be talking about one of the Gex games but none of those have mushroom bosses. I then thought about Croc but he also lacks a mushroom boss. After doing a little bit of research I wonder, could you be after Chameleon Twist 2?

Chameleon Twist 2 is an N64 platformer in which you play as a lizard and, as you can see in this video (if you skip to 5:40) the first boss is indeed a mushroom that spits out smaller mushrooms.

[video=youtube_share;LohVInQ8afM]http://youtu.be/LohVInQ8afM[/video]

Hope this helps.

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU LAD I LOVE YOU!!!!
THANK YOU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom