• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Help Regarding Sages

Hi, this is a mostly a question for people who have found all of the
sage's Will orbs.
I've been trying to
upgrade all five sages
, and I've found all of the
orbs
except for three. I've been trying to do a very thorough search of all the sky Islands and I've even been using
Hero's Path
mode to see where I haven't been to. And I've got my Purah Pad sensor to target treasure chests. I've checked pretty much everywhere, except maybe for the sky Labyrinths and the Islands with the
King Gleeoks
(which kick my a** when I try to defeat them). I still haven't found the last three. I'm at my wit's end here.
Now before anyone answers, I still want to try to find the exact locations of the
orbs
on my own, but I'm posting this thread to do a process of elimination (if that makes sense lol).
So my question is, are any of them on the Islands with the
Gleeoks?
Are any of them in the Labyrinths? Are there any other hints you could give me to help me out here? Lol
If I get desperate enough I may eventually cave-in and just ask for the exact locations, but I'm not at that point yet. I just would like some hints basically lol. Thank you in advance :)

Edit: I didn't realize my post would look so awkward with all the Spoiler tags. Sorry guys lol.

have you used the zelda dungion interactive map?
No, but I don't want to know the exact locations yet. I just want hints. I want to try to find them on my own first until I get really desperate. That's why I'm posting here instead of using a walkthrough. I just HATE not being to figure things out on my own when it comes to games lol.

But I will keep that mind. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom