• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Minish Cap Help on Getting to the Goron

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
029.png

That's the one you're talking about, right? I believe you get that whirlwind "unlocked" after story events. Are you up to speed with the Walkthrough, or are you attempting this from an earlier time?

029.png

That's the one you're talking about, right? I believe you get that whirlwind "unlocked" after story events. Are you up to speed with the Walkthrough, or are you attempting this from an earlier time?

Yes, right, that is the one I am missing. But I am even further down into the story. I guess it is activated by one of those happiness fragments? Or how are they called in english? But where?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, right, that is the one I am missing. But I am even further down into the story. I guess it is activated by one of those happiness fragments? Or how are they called in english? But where?

Oh yes, that's right. You do make it appear with the kinstone fusion, but I do not know which one it is. :(

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
This missing whirlwind is one of few glitches in the European version of the game. There is a way to get to the Goron cave anyway, but this sidequest can be screwed due to another glitch - if you try to fuse kinstone with Eenie, cancel, leave the screen and go back, Eenie won't fuse with you anymore.

Get the US version - there won't be any problems with that. The worst glitch involving missing Bomb Bag upgrade is fixed as well.

This missing whirlwind is one of few glitches in the European version of the game. There is a way to get to the Goron cave anyway, but this sidequest can be screwed due to another glitch - if you try to fuse kinstone with Eenie, cancel, leave the screen and go back, Eenie won't fuse with you anymore.

Get the US version - there won't be any problems with that. The worst glitch involving missing Bomb Bag upgrade is fixed as well.

I already fused kinstones with Eenie. So that one can't be it? Which one is it?
If nothing else helps… How to do the glitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom