• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Everyone Find the Best Zelda Album

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
So the other day, (having recently had a baby) I went out looking for good Zelda music. I have collected some throughout the years but I know there's more out there. I want to find more to put together a playlist where my child won't have to listen to the same exact song thirty times a night. I'm sure lots of other people would like to find out about good Zelda music too, so tell me some good Zelda albums or tracks!

My two that people may not know about are Time's End by Theophany and Essence of Lime by various artists.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
Ocremix.org has a plethora of video game music remade by Indy artists. They have a lot of standalone tracks from the Zelda series as well as two albums based on it. One is a tribute to the 25th anniversary of the series with a ton of music from almost every game. The other is all music from Link's Awakening, called Threshold of a Dream. The best thing is that this site is all totally free.
If it's for your kid, I'd make sure to check out some of the songs first, though. Most of them are instrumental, but some have lyrics, and some of those lyrics might not be meant for wee ears.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So the other day, (having recently had a baby) I went out looking for good Zelda music. I have collected some throughout the years but I know there's more out there. I want to find more to put together a playlist where my child won't have to listen to the same exact song thirty times a night. I'm sure lots of other people would like to find out about good Zelda music too, so tell me some good Zelda albums or tracks!

My two that people may not know about are Time's End by Theophany and Essence of Lime by various artists.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrm56KQs1y6ZCwIjjhs2Xa_Y8-qYQAE-l

The Twilight Symphony from Z.R.E.O is a must have.

karu

Panamaniac
The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony!!! Either that or The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom