• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heart Piece Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
So, in a recent bid of trying to 100% Oot (something i've never actually done in the 13ish years i've been playing it), I figured the 3ds remake was a great excuse to do so. I've been trying to find the last few for most of today, but eventually took to Zelda Dungeon's heart piece guide...except according to that, i've got them all :S Yet i'm still two heart containers away from having full hearts ... am i going mad? Is there some missing from the guide? Any help would be appreciated :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Are you completely sure you have gotten ALL the heart pieces..
If so then the only other possibility is that you have missed a heart container in one of the boss rooms, Maybe you haven't beaten them all yet?
If that is not the case then it's a glitch. :(

7hE4o76

there is a way to get one specific piece of heart multiple times (3DS version only, which you are playing)

go to dampé´s grave-digging tour, as a child, let him dig until you found the heart piece
leave the graveyard, just go to kakariko village, and reenter the graveyard and have dampé dig up another heart piece

be sure to wait in hyrule field for the wolf to howl or for the stalchildren to come out of the ground; immediately head to the graveyard, dampé should be there

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZR21ip2kds

thereasonbeing

The Floor is Lava
Well I checked every single heart location (even the ones i knew I already had, just in case), then checked each and every boss teleport area and was still missing two heart containers. Thankfully, that 'cheat' posted above worked a treat, so thanks for that! Thanks for the help guys, I just hope my skulltula collecting doesn't end up like this too .. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom