• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Heart Piece at Pumpkin Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Greetings. I have a problem getting a Piece of Heart.

After I broke the lamp and got that Heart Piece, the owner wanted me to make it up to him. He tells me to come at night whith my harp, but the only way I know it can become nighttime is when you sleep in Skyloft. But when it is nighttime in Skyloft and I try to jump off the ledge, I can't call my Loftwing, and a Knight will just save me and say I'm not allowed to ride a bird at night. What do I do?

Nicole

luke is my wife
There is a bed in the Lumpy Pumpkin. If you go to the right of the clerk/counter, and make another right, it'll be on your left. You won't be able to fly away from Pumpkin Landing until you sleep and make it day again, of course.

There are two beds in the back of the Lumpy Pumpkin. It's hilarious that people don't mind when you sleep in their beds, but... they're available for you to sleep in. Like, the beds are behind the counter where the bar owner is always standing and take a right. Or, you could just go in the back door. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom