• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

He Man

I don't know about you, but I loved He Man. Not the Toonami version (as good as it is, it felt more like a Hayao Miyazaki cartoon or Inuyasha), no sir. The old version from the 90s. He Man influenced alot of my life. For instance, whenever I play Brawl as Link or Marth I use the sword waving taunt and say "I have the power!" just like Adam. My favorite characters of the series are Skeletor and Man at Arms. Skeletor felt funnier than Orko (Take that you floating boob! Nyahahahaha!) and I liked his plans. Usurping control of a comet that can do anything due to a senile wizards insipid mistake? Genius! Man at Arms was like a cyborg that had infinite supply of warfare at his hands. Too bad he rarely used it. My least favorite characters are Kringer and the Sorceress. Kringer stuttered too much to be funny. He also has serious multi-personality disorder. As a normal feline, he is a wussy who doesn't want to get hurt. ("My mother raised no dumb children!") As the Mighty Battle Cat, he just wants to tear into Skeletor and his minions. Sorceress was a major disappointment. She was the first master of the universe He Man mentioned in the intro and she hardly does anything but tell the future and open magic portals. Why can't she cast PSI Rockin' Omega on Skeletor and be done with him? Speaking of disappointing magic, I also thought Orko didn't live up to the intro. In the intro he pops up and casts a spell that I guess was supposed to warp the "camera". In the show, he just does nothing but cast spells that suck, and cause mayhem. You know what really ticked me off about that? He looked like a Black Mage from Final Fantasy! Those guys could cast uber spells. Orko has spells that just malfunction.

So what do you guys think of the show? (You can talk about the Toonami one too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom