• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Having Our Items Stolen Yet Again

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The aspect of having our items taken away, as was previously done in The Wind Waker, is returning in Skyward Sword, as seen in this video:

[video=youtube;XsmCKx1VLz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsmCKx1VLz4&feature=related[/video]

What do you think of that? I personally think it is a waste of time, to rid us of everything yet again. At the very least you can leave the sword there! :lol:

Last edited:
If enemies are actually using our items against us, then I think this will be a really cool feature. Especially since we will have to track down so much equipment instead of just a sword.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I really like that this is happening. I like a stealth moment in the Zelda series, especially when we're going to have to regain our items. I'm really hoping we get one of them back at a time. That'd really enhance the satisfaction of taking your stuff back.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
This event reminds me more of the inhabitants of Crescent Island taking your all of your items (Oracle of Ages). In Wind Waker it was just your sword...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom