• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Used ZD Whilst on the Toilet ?

Do you use ZD whilst on the toilet ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I forgot

• No

• Total voters
I use ZD all the time, especially when I'm:
[video=youtube;BYW6C44zo24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24[/video]

Your current custom usertitle pretty much explains this video...

On topic: I recommend using gloves if you are going to browse DGN whilst using the bathroom, because germs. Also, hand sanitizer...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
what kind of poll is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why would you even ask that? its weird and slightly creepy

Dan

what kind of poll is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why would you even ask that? its weird and slightly creepy

I'm research for a toilet company, we believe more and more people are using computers while on the toilet, we are planning what we call the "smart toilet" which will feature a built in computer, and yes it will run crysis.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
*epic facepalm* well, its stupid. people who use the internet ON THE TOILET are very sad and very lazy and addicted. seriously, you can't take a break for a few minutes?

Dan

*epic facepalm* well, its stupid. people who use the internet ON THE TOILET are very sad and very lazy and addicted. seriously, you can't take a break for a few minutes?

Well I can see your point ol'bean but that's not always the case, some people enjoy the pleasure from taking a good **** while surfing the net, just like others enjoy laying on their bed with a laptop. Why not use the internet on the toilet?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

... I hope you know Dan was kidding. xD

*Ehem*... I don't use the computer on the toilet. I've never brought my laptop into the bathroom with me, ever. I only use it one of four places: My bedroom desk, my bed, the kitchen table, or the couch downstairs in the TV room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom