• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Seen This Movie?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
(Rubber (2010) - IMDb)

Rubber (2010), commonly regarded as the worst movie ever. I am curious how many people have seen this movie, and how many actually enjoyed it.

I watched this movie, and the only thing I could think of was "dafuq??:huh:"

If you have not seen the movie, here is a quick synopsis:
Rubber is a movie about a psychopathic, homicidal tire, named Robert, who makes a living by blowing up people's heads. He is proven to be damn near impossible to kill, as he is an abiotic rubber tire.​
That's about it. There's not much more to say to be honest.
Oh, and there's a plot twist at the end! Totally didn't see that coming!

Anyway, for those of you (if there are any) that have seen this movie, what did you think of it? Was it really the worst movie of all time?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've seen Rubber, and I was rather confused throughout the whole film. I actually had to re-watch it twice before things finally clicked.

I've seen my share of bad movies, and while it's a lousy film, it's definitely not the worst movie I've ever seen nor deserving the title of "Worst Movie Ever."

I have never seen Rubber before, though I don't watch many movies, plus I have never heard of it, but it does seem like an interesting movie to say the least. XD

After reading a summary of the movie on Wikipedia, it doesn't seem like the "Worst Movie", but it does seem bad. Furthermore, the plot of Rubber confused me, also, and took me another time of rereading the summary. Can anyone smell a sequel to this like me? ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Rubber is a great movie. Not sure why it gets so much hate. The premise is horrible, screenplay bad, and all of the acting atrocious...but that's what makes it golden.

Salem

SICK
I have heard about it, I gotta see it, the poster of the tire in imdb is great, feels like a video game boss.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Judging by the summary you gave, it was probably supposed to be a horrible movie. I've never heard of it though.

Now I just remembered Birdemic (A movie I've never seen but said by Jon Jafari to be "The Best Worst Movie Ever")

A

Alvar55

No, i have not seen this yet but now i am planning this in my free time.

Alvar55

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom