• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you played through every mainline Zelda game yet?

Killjoy262

Mentally Numb
Still lollygaggin on beating Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons(Partly because I want to play them on my old Super GameBoy which one of my sisters has with my old SNES)

Own but haven't played A Link Between Worlds or Tri-force Heroes(I want to form my own opinion) due to not having a 3DS

Spirit Tracks is on a back burner because the DS I have(Friend gave it to me) has a few rows of dead pixils, not all togeather, that are a distraction for me,

and FS has yet to be beaten because I have no friends(or a decent Multiplayer cord)

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Still lollygaggin on beating Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons(Partly because I want to play them on my old Super GameBoy which one of my sisters has with my old SNES)
Unfortunately Gameboy Color games do not work on the Super Gameboy. I had to learn this the hard way so I wish to save you from the same fate.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
[throws a table across the room] FLIP!!!
The best part is that in Japan they released a Super Gameboy 2 that was designed seemingly intentionally to look like the standard GBC, and even used one on the packaging.

It still didn’t play GBC games. Literally all it added was a link cable port. You can play GBC titles on a Gamecube if you have the gameboy player, but that A.Costs about $250, and B.requires you to play using a Gamcube controller, which say what you want about the Gamecube controller but it was undeniably awful for any pre N64 title.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I have not completed Link’s Awakening, Minish Cap, the Oracle games, and Zelda 1 and 2

Link’s Awakening I’m considering, I wouldn’t really care to play the others. And maybe Minish Cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom