• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Have you got any villagers you recognize from previous games in the series?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I just had Monique move in. If I recall correctly, she was already in the GameCube game.

I didn't like her back then and I'm unsure how our relationship will unfold this time.

What about your island?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Most of my villagers are entirely new to me this time around. Only exception is Erik, whom I had in my original copy of New Leaf, the one that got wiped with all the data from my first 3DS. Although I've never had Tabby personally before, my friend had her in her town once, so she's not completely new to me like the other three I've got so far; Rocket, Buck, and Nana. I really hope I can find Dizzy again, he's my favorite.

Quin

Disaster Master
I hate everyone I have so far on my island, RNG has not been good to me. However I do have a Bob card, which is my favorite villager all the way from back in the GC days. Only 2 more days until I can use it.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I've never had anybody who's currently on my island before (Rocket, Biff, Zucker, Freckles, Sandy), which is good. Obviously I have some favorites from the past, but, variety is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom