• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you ever marathoned certain games?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Has there ever been a period of time where you decided to marathon games of a certain series or system or something back to back? How was it? Did you stick w/ it all the way through or loose interest at some point?
I don't think I've ever done so w/ any games, at least not back to back. But's its definitely something I wanna do someday w/ Mario or Zelda games or something.

I use the term "marathon" loosely, because I think it usually refers to, like, playing games back to back to back in one sitting, or something? But back at the end of 2017, I played all of the main series Rune Factory games in reverse order over the duration of a month or so, and that's the closest thing I've done to marathoning games, as far as I know.

I don't think I have the attention span or stamina to legitimately marathon anything, though.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I did it with the Call of Duty franchise, starting with Modern Warfare and continuing through Infinite Warfare. It was a good way to spend a lazy day.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I use the term "marathon" loosely, because I think it usually refers to, like, playing games back to back to back in one sitting, or something?
oh shoot, then I should clarify that I do not mean for it to be in one sitting, more so that those are the primary games you're playing in a certain time, whether thats a few weeks or few months

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Marathoned the Mega man classic series with some buddies. Each of us swapping the controller over. It was a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom