• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you ever had a time where you want to play multiple games at once, and what were they if you did?

I get this feeling a lot, but usually because it's mentioned, or recent events reminds me of the game in some way. Usually because I'm addicted to Minecraft, when I want to play other games, I can't really choose.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Years ago if I played a game I would focus only on it until it was over. Then the backlog became a thing. I have a bunch of games I've yet to even start, and with a lot of choices to pick from I've been picking one up, putting one down, switching all around and going to town.

Like, I haven't played Bug Fables in a month but I'm near the end. I haven't played Pokemon Colosseum in a week but I'm halfway through. And the other day I started playing Mega Man X Command Mission and Yume Nikki.

And this isn't even counting all the damn mobile games I play off and on. Ugh.

Pokémon Colosseum is really good, but only if you're not using it to complete the Gen 3 Pokédex. Otherwise, it will just feel like a chore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom