• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Farted in Class?

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I mean, when the class was really quiet and everyone acknowledged the fart in one way or another. I can only think of one instance, in 7th grade P.E. when i was doing push-ups, everyone laughed and the student coach said "it's alright, it's nature"
sorry for the strange thread it's just that today it happened to a short girl, and thought it would make an "interesting" thread.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ah yes. I have done this before. I was sitting in 9th grade while we were reading Romeo and Juliet. I think it was in the middle of people acting out the balcony scene.

everyone laughed and the student coach said "it's alright, it's nature"
Gotta say, your coach deserves props for not having an uptight opinion about a normal biological process. :P

I've never farted in a class but I do fart regularly in public. I usually do it carefully to avoid any noise, or do it when I'm far enough away that it won't be smelled, but I don't feel any shame in doing so. Maybe if I was unreasonable about it and did it where it could totally be smelled, that would be bad, but I don't do that, so... =\

I did in fourth grade when the whole class was taking a test. Everyone laughed. I was in a clump of about 5 desks. It was an accident tough. Didn't think I would make a sound lol.

I never did yet, but I have a story.

My friend dropped his pencil, and when he went to pick it up, the girl sitting next to him farted in his face. He said that it smelled bad.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I got scolded at by some chick once, the funny thing is that she was the one that did it and try to play it off like I did.

That really pissed me the hell off.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yes, I have, on multiple occasions. I don't think anyone has every caught me though. And I don't do it during tests or whatever, because that would unfairly distracts others.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I got scolded at by some chick once, the funny thing is that she was the one that did it and try to play it off like I did.

That really pissed me the hell off.

Why am I not surprised? :lol: I would have done it too if I were her :P

Oh yes I did and you don't wanna know! :lol: I once had bible classes at schoolcamp and was sitting on a wooden floor. The teacher was talking and telling a story about the bible. I had these cramps and I was so lucky it was already dark . It happened at a quiet moment too. And I quickly looked the other way like someone else did it and it worked :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom