• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Cut Class?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yes, but it was an accident. I accidentally cut gym freshman year because I thought I had a free, but I was wrong. I spoke to my teacher about that and we resolved that issue without much trouble. Other than that, I have never cut class. I haven't missed a single day of high school since freshman year due to illness or something unexcused. I've only missed school due to Model UN trips, but that's an excused absence, so that doesn't actually count as missing school. Not sure what my ethic will be in college though.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Er no, I haven't cut class before. It's been tempting at times, though knowing my luck, I'd probably get caught. :P

My freshman year in highschool I actually cut class quite a few times but they were ALL on accident.

One time I thought school was over so I ended up missing my Latin class.

But nowadays if I don't want to go somewhere I'll either go for a walk, hide in the bathroom, sleep in the nurse, or just walk straight out. The teachers see us and they literally DO NOT care.

Kirino

Tatakae
I never have, and unless I have a really good reason, I never will. I don't want to cut class since it'll cause problems for me, and I actually kinda like school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom