• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Been Lost Before?

Boy, have I! I think I'm "directionally challenged." xD I get lost when I'm taking buses to new places all the time. I usually end up walking for several miles. It used to stress me out, but now I like to turn it into a chance to explore new areas that I haven't seen before.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've been lost many times when I've been out with friends while being under the influence of Alcohol...One time I couldn't find my way home so i slept on a bench, Yeah dont ask :/

One of the most scariest of moments when I have been lost was when I was on holiday! I must have been around 7 at the time and we were in Italy on a campus and I wandered off to goo the toilet in an outdoor structure, and I walked out the wrong way and ended up walking in the opposite direction and I thought I would never make my way backm:( However I did get lucky from finding a family who we met on the holiday and they brought me back!

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Well, I was lost Somewhere in Time before; it was awful and quite scary. Well, I wasn't "lost" so much as caught Somewhere in Time. Now, if any of you get that (and you won't), then you get a internet high-five.

Now, on to a less recent happening of me being lost. When I was 3 I walked across a 4-lane highway in Florida and ended up in some lady's kiddy pool. I must be the luckiest person ever for not being kidnapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom