• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have family pets ever freaked you out?

I remember when i was quite young we had a dog. I dont know what kind of dog it was, some big stupid grey fluffy thing, but there was a time where a family member had been hospitalised and we weren't sure if they were gonna make it.

We were up most of the night but when the dog started howling for absolutely no reason everyone got upset and then the call came through.

I was young at the time but it has always stayed with me that the dog seemed to know first.

There have been other instances when a family pet has done something odd and then something else has happened shortly after.

Every time my four rats go collectively bonkers (as they're doing now) i always start to feel tense as if something bad or freaky is gonna happen.

Have any of you had anything similar happen to you as far as pets are concerned?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
They do say that animals are tapped into a plane we can't access and seem to have some kinda psychic intuition.

I had a cat when I was a kid, and one time he was out in the hallway, staring (like cats do) except he got really like freaked out by something, his hair was standing on end and he was slinking around nervously, but almost like he was responding to something someone was doing which he didn't like, and skirting something, as if a person was standing in the hallway too. There was a really creepy ugly atmosphere all of a sudden and it's always scared the **** out of me trying to figure out what he was seeing.

The same cat also hated my sister. He randomly started sitting on her lap all of a sudden and was always by her side. Apparently, he knew she was pregnant before she even did.

My current cat seems also able to understand when i'm sad because even though she's not the friendliest, she'll always come into the room with me and stay close by when I'm upset, even when I'm not crying or doing anything to let her know.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I remember when i was quite young we had a dog. I dont know what kind of dog it was, some big stupid grey fluffy thing, but there was a time where a family member had been hospitalised and we weren't sure if they were gonna make it.

We were up most of the night but when the dog started howling for absolutely no reason everyone got upset and then the call came through.

I was young at the time but it has always stayed with me that the dog seemed to know first.

There have been other instances when a family pet has done something odd and then something else has happened shortly after.

Every time my four rats go collectively bonkers (as they're doing now) i always start to feel tense as if something bad or freaky is gonna happen.

Have any of you had anything similar happen to you as far as pets are concerned?
I was talking with my Mom today about Rats and how good of pets they make. I was skeptical at first and would like your opinion (Maybe elsewhere though), but to answer your question, no nothing like that has ever happened to me, but I've only had fish

purplelink

Who started saying Big Mood
A couple years back when I was in high school I would sleep with my door open. Then a couple a times a month I would wake up to one of our cats just perched up on my headboard watching me sleep. Just two little eyes in the dark. It was terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom