• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda

3. Majora's Mask. Degrading the number of Temples from 8 to 4 made it twice as hard. Not to mention you always had a time limit.
2. Adventure of Link. For obvious reasons this game was always a struggle, but it was no doubt a classic.
1. Original. If you were on your own, you would have some real struggle with this game and its random bomb-placing spots.

L

Legend

The hardest LOZ games for me was Adventure of Link. This is my least favorite LOZ game, but it also the hardest one to complete..........

Should I state the obvious and say that your avatar as Adventure of Link artwork? Because you know, I always show off what I do not like in my avatars.

M

Mikau

Very first one!! the last battle is so aggrivating. you cant even see ganon

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
Well the hardest LoZ for me is...... definitely MM, The dungeons, the side quest... every thing is this game is hard ( but fun too).

Z

ZeldaIsTheBest

AoL because in the first temple there are those dang knights that block your attacks and you never know if they are going to attack high or low

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom