• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda Games You've Played

The Adventure of Link. I still despise majority of the castles/dungeons in that game, but wouldn't say that I hate it. Yes, it was different but unique in its own way.

F

FYH

1. AoL
2. LoZ
3. A Link to the Past. Mainly because it's so open ended, and it's hard to know exactly what to do next. The game doesn't hold your hand at all.

P

Pm88

Well I havent played the first two but if AOL is as hard as what I have heard than I guess it takes the cake.
1. AOL
2. Master Quest I just cannot get passed the desert collases.
3. Majoras mask. Because I didnt know about the inverted song of time until I finished the game.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
1: AoL
2: LoZ
3: Minish Cap :P

I don't know why but I found MC really hard, mainly the final boss... it took me forever to beat him for some reason ;)

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
ALTTP!! i still haven't finished that game yet! Reading though a walkthough confuse me so much. I now for some odd reason can't stand watching a walkthough that isn't zelda dungeon. lol

Zelda 2 was difficult but very fun!, the legend of zelda was very confusing on what to do, but it was still an amazing game :)

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Defense

Majora's mask its the only one I cant remember. their is alot I have not play but still. The legend of zelda starts getting hard at level six.zelda 2 around the maze palace everything else pretty easy.

Mine is TP I cant beat it even with walkthroughs.

What ever is giving you a hard time your sheild is key. Their are a few bottles you can get before going in to the first dungeon so I recomend carrying fairy's and potions. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
i would have to say
1. the legend of Zelda
2. the majoras mask (having time to worry about bugs me)

AOL was the hardest by far. In fact I just beat for the first time a couple months ago and I could only do because of the save states that the 3D DS has and because of the video guide from these site . And then LOZ on the second quest .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom