• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest to complete 100%

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've never completed any of the games 100%, so this would be hard for me to say, but just guessing based of what I've done in past games, either OoT or TP would be the hardest for me. There are things in those games that I cannot get no matter how hard I try (eg, Big Poes). I've never bothered to collect all the collectibles (eg, heart pieces), but I honestly have no sweet clue where they would all be.
I'm up in the air about MM. Some things, lke the masks, weren't pretty easy to get, but other things, like the stray fairies, I've never even tried to get.

K

Kite

easiest for me was twilight princess

hardest on the other hand is windwaker as i havent done it 100% and well i cant be bothered with MM and im doing ocarina of time 100% as we speak :p

B

bluedudex2

the easiest one for me to complete with 100% TWW hardest one for me to complete with 100% is AOL

B

billbot85

i think all of the Zelda games were hard to complete in one way or another. But i guess the hardest (and longest) one for me was completing TP because of having to collect all of those Poe Souls!! Of course, one could say the same about the Skulltula's in OOT, but the landscaping was not as complex for n64.

I would say the hardest is Majora's Mask. Easiest? Well, the original Legend of Zelda ofcourse.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I think that the MM was the hardest one.Getting all the mask and doing all the side quest was pretty hard.The story line was hard also due to time.The easiest one would be PH.It was to easy to beat and collecting everything was not that hard.

P

Pablo

I agree MM is infuriating, but only because I'd do something wrong, run out of time and have to start again. If I paid attention, I could probably do it :L. OoX I Would say hardest, because as far as I'm aware you can't get 100%, aren't there a few things you can't get depending on what animal you chose? So yeah :)

D

DarkBlueLink

I think that AoL was the hardest Zelda game to beat myself... but for 100% i would have to say MM it had alot of junk were you had to be on the right day to get somthings... i still don't got all teh bottles and heart pieces along with there only being 4 dungeons with bosses that give you a heart container you have to look for 68 heart pieces!! (sorry if my math is wrong)... people are saying WW is a easy game to get 100% and others argue "well it can and cant depending if someone wants to sail across the ocean for an hour" but thats not HARD!! thats TIME CONSUMING!!... hehe so MM is the hardest for 100% for me!

Kinda embarrassing to admit but I have never completed ANY of The Legend of Zelda games with 100%, not once. Not even my all time #1 favorite Ocarina of Time. I think Twilight Princess is closest I have ever gotten, but still so far away.

Evil Space Fish

Hyrule's village Jester
This one's a tossup... big time.

MM is freakin' ridiculously hard with getting all the heart pieces, masks, fairies, notebook stuff. That WHOLE game was collecting stuff. But in terms of difficulty in not only getting, but finding some things... AoL. Once you cross the sea to east Hyrule, you can kiss your *** goodbye.

I gotta say both. MM & AoL. Hardest.

I'm going to laugh if anyone says that Wind Waker is the hardest.
Laugh it up Midna666 because I do think the Wind Waker is the hardest, well for me that is. Like Josh mentioned, I don't have the patience to sail across the Great Sea. I still need three more Pieces of Heart and the rest of the treasure.

The easiest one for me would be Twilight Princess because the fortune teller told you exactly where all the Pieces of Heart were and took out that challenge. The only challenge in it was finding the Poes' souls.

CZG

Hardest?
Twilight Princess. Why? I have trouble saving money for a Wii, the game, and a new TV as mine broke down recently.
So getting it for 100% in my house is quite hard.

Easiest? The Adventure of Link. Why? Even though the battling is quite hard the first few times, there are no big sidequests, which makes it a breeze to collect all the spells, items, magic jars and hearts. (that's all)

Z

zeldim

I'd say MM, I haven't completed it but I can figure out it's super hard. There are like a gazillion masks to get in the whole game and you have to be at a specific time to get some of them.
I haven't completed any games 100% but I'm busy doing it on TP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom